Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Tartu, a King of Kensington


I don't know, sometimes I get depressed with fears over the passage of time and the utter uselessness of existence. One of the things that keeps me going, just a brief, almost unconscious, yet glorious recollection, I think about seeing Tartu in the park. No matter how s---y things might get, the thought of that smiling canine romping through park and jumping over me as I read, creates a sensation that is, well hope. Honestly I see this furry guy maybe once a day for a total of 5 minutes, but I think about him when I'm down. Today I have to think about how he is very sick and likely is not going to be around at the end of the week. Tartu is 6 and a half and very much loved all thoughout Kensington Market. this sucks

sorry for the terribly rotten post, I had to put this somewhere because as long as it is inside me it keeps pushing water out of my eyes. 


No comments:

Post a Comment