Sunday, August 8, 2010

aLTERNATIVE COMICS Amorphous Glob Drawings

HEY APATHY! Surreal Comics

A little Amorphous Globular Macroverse portrait I did today based on the characters and themes from the 13 Stories and upcoming Surreal Comics weekly. I've been a bit frustrated with the fuzzy edges I've been getting from my sketchbook drawings so I thought I try a nice piece of drawing paper today just for fun. The image was easier and for the most part crisper than the recent doodles I've been posting. However I hit a big draw back when transferring the image to the digital world. Unfortunately the way the ink sits on the high quality paper causes a glimmer when I scan the work. By the time I've sorted out the contrast and glare in the computer the damn thing gets pixelated and loses it's fine edges any how! see more HEY APATHY! Alternative Comics.

No comments:

Post a Comment