Thursday, September 23, 2010

ALTERNATIVE COMICS Surreal Webcomic

HEY APATHY! ALTERNATIVE COMICS


I can’t believe it’s almost October already. Two days ago it was 30 degrees humid and warm all night. Today it is fall. The wind is howling the nice temperatures are hiding with the sun and we are all that much older. Without getting too morbid or macabre ( giggling already)I can’t help but to repeatedly envision my final breaths and I  feel closer  and more terrified of them than ever before. The end of the summer will do that to you. Working hard despite the ominous premonitions and got another page of the surreal comics up as well as this little promo drawing. I wouldn’t really call this the cover because it only took a few hours and was drawn in my sketch pad. I’ll take some time to do a real cover someday maybe when it’s not so cold out but hopefully before those horrid, gasping, conscious and absolutely enlightened last breaths…


No comments:

Post a Comment