Monday, October 25, 2010

ALTERNATIVE COMICS ONLINE




A short comic following the dissolution and near instant replacement of an alcoholic hobo. Part of PHASE 1 The Replacements in which a series of unrelated peoples of varied societal positions are secretly and systematically replaced. New pages every Friday ( a little late posting here but I’m always on time over at heyapathy.com.

Haven’t been posting much stuff online lately kind of busy with some commissioned work and alas, it’s grant writing season again. That means I’ve got to hover over the keyboard excessively for hours of essay writings. I admit I enjoy the process when it goes smoothly, but me and words don’t always get along. Sometimes writing becomes a telepathic battle between what I’m trying to say and run on sentences, misused-nouns, the-the and other backwards, mixed up, and perverse ,misuses of grammar. Nightmares of a giant type face V or W threatens to stake it’s pointed extremities through me while I sleep. However I’ve no choice now but to dig in and give it it (just kidding) my best shot.

No comments:

Post a Comment