Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Comic Book Drawings Work in Progress



A long day of fidgeting with software and devices, failing to get the instant single frame video capture I so desperately require. Otherwise I did a bit of ink work and put in some time on this week’s webcomic page. The photo I posted is kind of neat because you can see the two step process I use to develop comic book drawings. The first step is most apparent in the background where I have done a quick outline with a thick pen. Most comics artist pencil in the pages but I just go at it with the ink. The second step uses a smaller nib for details, rendering and shading as can be seen in the fore ground of the picture.. I also ate some food, drank coffee and water, used the facilities and am soon going to sleep.  Free Comics Online

No comments:

Post a Comment