Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Neurological Cyborg Monster Drawings



It’s been a ridiculously quick three or four days since my last post. I spent the weekend working on the webcomic and animations while watching a bunch of old movies. Yesterday I was all over the place, the bank, the camera shop, the art store, and so on and didn’t have much time for any extensive work. On days like that I like to work on rapid studies which require little thought or energy. The images in the photo above are of my new “Face: drawings. This series is an attempt to compare the human psyche to the human body, taking in to account all the wonderful vices & variables available as part of life in the modern metropolis. Brain doesn’t work today. Can’t get the new camera to work properly either (note the terrible discoloration in the above documentation). Busy week ahead, a large commission, a small commission and a pile of dreadfully blank pieces of paper. more Art here



No comments:

Post a Comment