Monday, January 24, 2011

HEY APATHY! Experimental Soundtracks




 I practically froze on my 15 minute walk into Kensington Market today to practice music with my friends. We play almost weekly at the Dancing Days Studio, an amazing little garage turned jam space located behind one of the clothing stores. Though mostly therapeutic fun, I have also and have future plans to work with these musicians on the scores and soundtracks for my animations. I am a bit behind on the webcomic this week but decided not to rush the new page, Instead I thought I share the only video clip of out music. This was taken a few weeks back but gives a bit of an idea what our sessions are like. Unfortunately the video cut out before we really got warmed up and somehow I was able to choose an angle that doesn’t let you see any of us. I really want to edit some of the best recordings from these improve together but accidentally lost my editing suites when I cleaned out my computer awhile back. Check out the free comics online

No comments:

Post a Comment