Thursday, May 5, 2011

BACK ON THE BIXI BIKE ( continued from the God's are Advertising

Ok I’ve done as much research as I can possibly handle. According to every article, most of them are not really articles but simply advertisements posted online, the BIXI bike is absolutely wonderful and has no fall backs what so ever. I also  found a number of images that make the system look reasonable. Fair enough, some of this can work and I do believe in riding bicycles but no one anywhere has shown us an image of the eyesore in the park. All of the pictures are of stations in the downtown core and I have to say that the vehicles make sense there. It’s a wise idea and I hope the Bay Street District takes advantage of the project but now I absolutely have to go outside and get a photo of the unit in our park. In the park where we like to eat, read, chill out and be merry, there is a giant robot making money and taking up space. It’s rather absurd and quite contrary to the wonderful promotion the project is getting everywhere else.

Man I stop drawing for 22 hours and all of a sudden I'm a blabbering diaryist, I guess it's just  my nature and  likely I will never escape be rid of this compulsion to tell stories.

No comments:

Post a Comment