Saturday, May 7, 2011

TCAF Toronto Comic Arts Festival!!!!


I just got back from the TCAF it was rocking. My word there were more people there than there are at some of the main stream conventions I attended last year. I saw Chester Brown and for once he was too busy signing books too talk with! The whole place was packed, it was actually really hard to check out the comics but I pushed my way around( as politely as possible) and saw tonnes of amazing drawings. No freaking way was I meant to be a spectator though and my agoraphobia got the best of me, I eventually had to run for my life. Couldn't find the Sequential crew unfortunetly but I did get some impressively awkward attempts to avoid eye contact with me from another small press company that rejected my work last year. Ha that was a  fun. I might try to go back earlier tomorrow because I didn't really get to talk with any artists it was just too busy ( I can't afford to buy anything so it wouldn't have been fair to eat up  there time). Get your butts down there  if you can!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment