Friday, May 20, 2011

Comic Book Blogs Work in Progress



HEY APATHY! COMIC BOOK BLOGS!

Hah, I just got back from a 2 o'clock Saturday night stroll down party lane ( College Street) to buy some chips, get some fresh air and a stretch. I saw people falling over, huddled in clouds of cigarette smoke, could determine which bars were serving vodka as opposed to the ones serving beer and every alley and empty storefront reaked of marijuana. The highlight of the staggering stinkfest had to be the idiot who dropped his pizza right in a pile of unidentifiable ooze, he picked it up and almost fell over but that didn't stop him from eating that slice. Now just to be fair I'll expose a little of my own filth. When I got back in my studio my desk looked like this ( above pictures). I found my mess a little comical so I took a couple pictures  

No comments:

Post a Comment