Tuesday, February 23, 2010

ALTERNATIVE COMICS

A FASHION SHOOT TURNS MONSTER! HEY APATHY COMICS

A behind the scenes look at the essence of fashion from HEY APATHY! monster comics. In these panels we see the models, already decorated for the event, undergoing the final transformation before show time. A group of occultist cannibal aardvark humanoids slurp the insides out of the runway hopefuls, thus creating the intellectual necessary to look good under the lights. It's almost time for the shoot! Scenes from my ongoing mythological comics adventure which will be posted at http://www.heyapthy-comics-art.com/ as I complete it. I spent the whole weekend lettering pages but failed to get them posted yesterday as I had hoped. I'm still having difficulties rendering and resizing the text so that it remains legible on the screen. On the brighter side of life, I just found out that there are still booths available at the Toronto Comic Con at the Metro Toronto Convention Center this June and put together my application this afternoon. For some reason I though the big con took place in the fall and am very lucky to be able to apply at such a late date ( I missed booking two of these shows this year already!)

No comments:

Post a Comment