Saturday, February 13, 2010

INDEPENDENT & ALTERNATIVE COMICS!







HEY APATHY HEADS! I'm going to be performing live paintings and showing some new works & comics at the Wizard World Comic Convention http://www.wizardworld.com/home-toronto.html at the end of March! I haven't done any of these comic shows for awhile and am really excited to go back. Ever since I was a pint sized fan-boy buying evil dead and eraser head t-shirts I have always looked forward to hitting the comic cons. I exhibited at a couple of events in 2002-03 but sort of got sidetracked by the street performances after that. The outdoor interventions were amazing for many reasons, although producing comics was not one of them.As it stands things have come full circle and here I am headed back to the Comic circuit, my first and true love. It almost seems absurd to me now that I ended up as a performing artist exhibiting in galleries and producing work for places such as the A.G.O. and the HUDSON's Bay Company when all I ever really wanted to do was draw strange tales and Samurai comics. Well that's what I'm doing these days and I am pretty hyped up about getting the books out to all my freakishly bizarre friends and extraterrestrial fans at the comic con. See you all in March!

No comments:

Post a Comment