Friday, March 26, 2010

ALTERNATIVE COMICS at Wizard World

HEY APATHY! ALTERNATIVE COMICS at the WIZARD WORLD COMIC CON


Wow am I ever tired. Stayed up way to late reading some Lovecraft and was up and at it since 7:30 this morning. The first day of the comics con was really fun but exhausting. I almost suspect to having had passed out at my table, however the amount of drawings I completed and people I talked to suggests otherwise. I met tonnes of folk and although they were primarily locals and Americans, they were most certainly of all sorts. Instantly I can recall discussions with people from almost every age group and of numerous cultural backgrounds. Moved some books (every comic in such a sea of mainstream is a tiny triumph!), told some stories and witness many strange and fictitious characters inhabiting our plain. (Vador, Electra, Wrestling Stars and Capt. America just to name a few) I was really happy to be out in public again, it has been a long and secluded winter for this little story teller. Anyways I posted the Sound of the City drawing here because it was one of the most well received of my collection today. I finished some cool monster drawings and cityscapes today but left them erroneously behind. I'll scan them tomorrow and add some photo. Now I sleep ... visit http://www.heyapthy-comics-art.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment