Monday, March 1, 2010

Alternative Comics MORE MONSTERS!


Working on more MONSTER COMICS! today. This panel is part of a series of portrait-style stories for the monster comics. Some of the fable is shared through traditional panel to panel sequencing, while other parts are going to utilize the web page and click to terrify the viewer. I've done a number of these short two - three panel vignettes which while run like a montage accompanied with text accounts of the documented occurrences. I'm excited to post these but still have a number of panels and stories tyo produce so I'm not going to rush anything. check out the first page at http://www.heyapathy-comics-art.com/Monster-Comics.html

I am also working on a sort of all purpose proposal essay because I found a few interesting and interested parties in which I hope to exhibit my original artworks. I must have written this sort of thing a thousand and one times but am as of yet satisfied with the results. The trick for me is to explain both the continuing story arc running throughout all my artworks, how the development of the drawings is reflective of my personal life how the ordeal led me to the use of multi-media installations , comic books , and street performances as well as how all of these things have proven beneficial and of social significance in about 500 ( hopefully cohesive) words. I always get convoluted in my written reductions of the past seven years as my practice has been unbelievable progressive, intricate, and extensive. No worries, blabbing some of it out here first helps put things into perspective a little, now back to the drawing table, and word processor!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment