Sunday, March 21, 2010

Alternative Comics Real Life Zombies and International Hypnosis

A couple of fashionable denizens from the HEY APATHY! alternative comics

First of all I must admit that almost everything of what I understand to be occurring in popular culture, rather in the world, is from hearsay. Or is it heresy? I rarely leave the tiny laboratory that I've dug for myself deep beneath the concrete in the west end of our troubled metropolis. I say ours because it is just probable that my dwelling is under any one if not all of the major cities. We all eat the same food, consume the same music, and experience similar films and fashions. We are also all at the beck and whim of our reporters who in turn are at the mercy of a singular ideology which in turn is likened to a zombie virus. For example I did not see it in person, nor did I catch the crustacean on the tele, for I watch even less than I stroll, but it has come to my attention that the latest thing or rather latest celebrity (a thing) has determined the newest thing or rather newest trend. Bearing down a red carpet dawning a taxidermy aquatic arthropod as a head piece. Of coarse the notion is no longer absurd or even relevantly shocking. In fact the occurrence passed as making perfect sense. Either the latest thing concurred that she no longer wished to be imitated or she decided that the was the most suitable of garments to be imitated. The results are yet to be scene. I did however witness with my own two eyes another strange yet less plausible anomaly the last time I left my buried habitat. In a single afternoon I saw three, yes three individuals wearing vibrant navy blue overalls rolled to the ankle accompanied by neon yellow turtle necks and likewise coloured sneakers. The kind with the white plastic toes. Yes all three of these unique “please look at me’s” in a single after noon and within a reasonable circumference. I had no option but to surmise that the lobster veil had not yet made it's way to our fair metropolis but instead some other broadcast was responsible for the infected zombies. Individuals beware, I know you are all individuals but beware all the same, for one day you might turn the corner landing face to face with you carbon copy magazine cut out doppelganger. Of coarse this doppelganger will only be half the latest thing that you are and you may reassure yourself that you did it first by purchasing not a lobster for your cranium but a ring of shrimp and wearing them between your thighs. visit http://www.heyapathy-comics-art.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment