Friday, May 7, 2010

ALTERNATIVE COMICS MACHINE HEAD!

HEY APATHY! ALTERNATIVE COMICS CHARACTERS

A technological virus spreads throughout the streets of the City of Gears! Strange mechanized tentacles are assimilating thoughts, fashions, social interactions and mankind itself. Either a result of or the villainous proprietor, an ominous business demi-god presides over the atrocities. Shooting computerized appendages out into the crowd, the evil Machine Head perpetuates the dehumanizing epidemic!

Spent some time making more of these silly character descriptions for my website today. I've got enough of them done to publish an usual and entertaining webpage. Maybe tomorrow I'll get up to the work. Most of my time today was put into the animation and I may have over done it a bit as I feel particularly drained although it is still early. Staring over a light table and being forced to redraw the same picture over and over moving it only ever so slightly would make a great torture. I wonder if I could sell the technique it to the army?

The MACHINE HEAD assimilating the human mind... http://www.heyapathy-comics-art.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment