Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Alternative Comics THE STREET ART EXPERIMENT

HEY APATHY! Alternative Comics Street Art


Early Monster Comics Street Art displays


THE RED HOOD (lasted two days bfore it was covered with ink)


Flicker Flicker the screen gow thicker. My mind's eye virbates  lost, and each of my senses is tossed. Today I learned how to html white bacground on my website and have spent a short 14 hours fixing up the pages. Anyways the site looks a lot better but my brain is frizzled.  Good news is I've been accepted into both the Toronto Outdoor Art Exhibition and the Metro Toronto Comic Convention. Got the news today so things are only going to keep getting busier. I posted these street pics in celebration of this years good fortunes (the Ontario Arts Council Grant, the Toy Design, T.O.A.E. and Comic cons) to remind me how far I've come and to pester me knowing how far I've yet to go.





 
Check out http://www.heyapathy-comics-art.com/monster-comics-street-art.html to see some extensive postings I finished today.

No comments:

Post a Comment