Saturday, May 15, 2010

ALTERNATIVE COMICS The MISSING ARTIST

HEY APATHY! Alternative COMICS

First of all let me introduces myself. My name is Blackbeard Daunkleweed and I am an employer and aquiantance of the artist who usually posts in this journal. I worked extensively with Mike Parsons last year on a project involving numerous unusual portraits and had left a book in his possession which I need to get back. The lad was supposed to meet me this afternoon but failed to show up to make the exchange, Naturally I'd assumed the worst of the freelance illustrator and decided to visit his studio for my goods,

I broke into this place only a few minutes ago and discovered the artist was nowhere in sight. There are no signs of a disturbance though the dishes are from yesterday, and his computer was left with yesterdays post on the screen. After reading his story I have figured the word. I taught that boy much etiquette on our travels together but never the less the idiot has gone astray. In yesterdays article, cut short mid-sentence, Mike made mention of some folk it ain't right to talk about and has surely paid the price.

Luckily for Mike I know all about this and though I'm not so stupid as to write out the details. Let's just say that by breaking the silentium, Mike is likely been imprisoned and I'm sure I know where. Since the book I require is not on the premises I guess I'll rescue the bastard and put things back in place. No worries, I'll have you're foolish alternative comics bloke back by tomorrow's post.  

No comments:

Post a Comment