Wednesday, May 12, 2010

ALTERNATIVE COMICS MONSTER PIXIES


So the little tiny person sitting on a prickly stemmed plant in the middle of the park, broad daylight, says to me, "The hardest part of writing a story is figuring out how it ends. If you do that first, the rest should come easy" after which he flew away.

We had argued for some time over numerous park etiquette as the 3 and a half inch tall person had felt I intruded on it's space. Intruded? I didn't even see him and besides I was quietly reading my book. How could I be disturbing anyone of in my own little world. The pixie grunted back that I had blotted out his sun, but rapidly switched te subject and criticized me for my book.

The debate rambled on about this and that of how books are useless especially those made of fiction! The imp stated that no man had much of any reason to say and that even those who would author nature would print it on her corpse. No there was no way around it and by the end I almost agreed. Most of what people say is nonsense and why celebrate those who'd been published.

At this I turned to documentaries. Surely biographies and historical account are of great value. "Lies, half- truths, propaganda! All of it ill used!" The little monster grew fangs and interjected that even those words were all corrupt. So without any further counter points I conceded that the past time was merely a hobby, by which I could escape my mundane routines. The creature now turned darker, more prickly and I'd most certainly come to fear it, when with a hiss all fangs and vibrato the creature announced " Escape your routines! You've blocked my sun every day at 3 o'clock and the terrorization begins at noon on the weekends! " With that the being said the bit about the story and was off never to be seen again.

  

No comments:

Post a Comment